The Restore Signature Relaxation Massage helps to Increase your oxygen flow in the blood and release toxins from the muscles while soothing your nervous system and reducing stress. This relaxing massage will also help to shorten recovery time from muscular strain and leave you feeling relaxed and restored.
Exactly what it sounds like… brushing your skin with a dry brush!
• Exfoliation As we age, our bodies become less efficient in shedding outer layers of dead skin cells which can make our skin look dry and dull. Exfoliating this outer layer stimulates the sweat and oil glands, providing moisture to the skin surface leaving it fresh, vibrant and free of breakouts.
• Absorption of nutrients and oxygen Regular dry brushing removes debris from your skin which increases the absorption oxygen and other nutrients into your body.
• Strengthens your immune system Increased circulation boosts white blood cell production and antibodies to strengthen your immune system.
• Helps release fatty deposits (cellulite) under your skin’s surface. Brushing problem areas can help to minimise and eliminate annoying fatty deposits, so give those areas an extra brush!
• Rejuvenates your skin cells. The stimulation from dry brushing increases skin cell renewal, helping to prevent premature ageing.
• Increases muscle tone. Boosting blood circulation increases the oxygen in your muscles.
• Improves skin texture. By removing dead skin cells and stimulating natural oil production, your skin will look and feel soft and smooth.
• Helps prevent premature ageing by increasing natural collagen production. Collagen production decreases as we age, but dry brushing can encourage your body to make more naturally.
• Stimulates your lymphatic system Dry skin brushing stimulates your lymphatic system by aiding the flow of lymph fluid throughout the body. The lymphatic system plays a vital role in elimination, helping to move toxins through the body.
The Restore Signature Relaxation Massage, a unique blending of swedish massage, abhyanga, acupressure and traditional balinese massage. Combined with lymphatic dry brushing to boost toxin release and gently exfoliate your skin, it is the perfect way to restore your body mind and soul.
Massages and therapeutic body treatments don’t just pamper and relieve stress – they help improve circulation which enhances your skin’s glow, reduces inflammation and eases muscle soreness.
The key benefits of this exclusive relaxation massage are:
• Promotes deep and relaxing sleep • Increased blood circulation to deliver oxygen and essential nutrients to your skin • Improved skin tone and firmness • Increased skin cell renewal through stimulation • Soothes anxiety, tension and stress - improving your mindset and mood!
I’m Diana Milnes, Holistic Beauty and Spa Therapist. My signature therapies and bespoke Skin Care are a blend of aromatherapy, acupressure, crystal therapy and Ayurvedic principles. Each therapy and product is carefully designed to address your unique skin and body concerns and to soothe your soul. Restore Face Body Soul is a ladies only salon specialising in Facial and Brow treatments.
© 2019| Diana Milnes